Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Season Openers

Well there i go again falling off the Blogging train again...I missed the lead up to the first race...things went pretty smooth and I got to race on some new boards!!!! Exciting!
Well I only raced once this weekend, I was suppost to race the distance race on sunday, but I unfortunately woke up with a sore throat. Luckily enough I ended up kicking it pretty quickly after a day at home. Anyway...all over the map right here...sorry...I raced the sprint which went fairly well for the qualifier. I skied like Bambi on ice, and managed to qualify about 4 seconds out. not a bad start. I executed the course exactly how I wanted to with a strong finish! Unfortunately my team mate Thomsen misjudged his start time and missed his start, its ok though he will be back this weekend to unleash his Northern Fury. Anyway back to me again...I ended up messing up the first heat with a rookie tactical error and went out early, Quite embarassing for me...I spent a fair bit of time de-fusing the situation and figuring out what went wrong and I have a whole new race plan. This weekend will be different, I know I have the speed right now, I just got to get with it in the head to head...No problem... until friday...

Keep Em pointed straight!


C

No comments: