Monday, December 1, 2008

T-Minus 1 week...

Well I am now down to less than 1 week (exactly 5 days) until I kick off my race season! It will be in Silver star, beginning with a freestyle sprint on saturday and a classic 15km on sunday. We did a team time trial on saturday after a week back of training from being sick and it went well pacing wise as well as skiing wise. I was further off the the leaders than I wanted to be but the feel and use of technique was where I was happy. I know I am no where near at my best and this gives me the confidence going into the race season with trials slated for early January. I will use the first 2 weekends of racing to get back into it and try to execute some of the goals I have laid out and hopefully look like an actual skier again!

I will try to update daily with all the nerves and daily happenings leading into the 2008/2009 race season.

Keep 'em pointed straight!!!!


C

No comments: