Monday, August 25, 2008

Up hill testing.

So far the ankle has been holding up great! we just did our 1km up hill double pole test. My previous time was 4:18 and I was able to come close to it a few days prior, 4:19 during an on my own intensity session. So I did the test with the rest of the team and after the break at the top of the hill Thomsen, Pate and I were out front, as the test progressed I ended up finishing just behind Thomsen and ahead of Pate. I had smashed my old record and posted a new time of 3:46 significantly better! Thanks boys for the push! Now time for the legs only. This test showed improvement but nothing to write home about! I was 5 seconds faster than previous. But hey, I did improve. Here is where you can check out some pics and a short write up from Erik Nilsson.
...ok the link wont load i will add it later today!
More updates to come.
V02 max testing on the treadmill tomorrow!

C

No comments: