Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nipika and Canmore

So I really fell off the wagon for keeping you up to date on the testing week. I only ended up completing 2 tests, the uphill double pole and uphill legs only. My physio therapists advised me to stay off the ankle. The double pole test went very well, it was a great push to have Thomsen and Pate on faster skis. I finished right with Thomsen, Pate was just on our heels. Its is great to have a solid group of guys to be able to push each other like we did! The legs only test was a total gongshow! I am a weakling, so I have had a bit of a focus shift to strengthen the legs up a bit.

We were fortunate enough to be invited to Nipika with team 2010, we had a solid week of training filled with volume and intensity. A great sesh for all of us! Now I am in Canmore right now chilling out with Amanda and going to try and jump into some great intensity sessions with Phil and Sean ( sorry can't get Sean's websie to link) Other than that i will be headed back home to resume training with the team.


until next time!

C

No comments: