Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Testing week

Well I have decided to play it safe and not run the uphill time trial. I was honestly looking forward to running this and smashing my old time. It was going to happen. I went to physio today and got turned right around. Turns out the roofers decided to finish the roof work today instead of last night...funny thing IT POURED LAST NIGHT!!! The place was a disaster! so no physio for me. from there I headed to a follow up appointment with a doctor to go over x-rays. No problems there. Although they did find an old hairline fracture on the outside of my ankle (unrelated) but things were ok they said. So I have made it my personal mission to make the double pole test mine. I will head to the access road tomorrow and try a few different strategies and see what saturday will bring. I will keep you posted through the week hopefully with some pics!



C

No comments: