Saturday, February 2, 2008

Madison, WI

After a long but fairly smooth travel day I am here in the city of Madison. I raced the Team Sprint event with my teammate Jesse and we had a blast, it was TOUGH competition!!! I started us out in 3rd and we gradually lost positions and josled back to 4th and down to 7th and ended with Jesse losing a sprint to the finish, ending us in 7th. it was a great day and we had a lot of fun as a team. I also entered the 100 meter world record attempt and came up with the 2nd fastest time of the night but slightly off the world record, maybe next time. the individual classic sprint is tomorrow so I will have a complete update for yous then!
until tomorrow, wish me luck!

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My maiden name was Werrell. Who are your parents? I grew up in Mondovi, Wisconsin (Town of Canton) in Dugan Valley on a farm. I am interested in finding some of my cousins.

Mary

Chris Werrell said...

I would prefer to keep things a little confidention my father was from england