Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back Home

Most of you know I raced the World Cup CLassic sprint in Canmore AB, this past weekend, My first world cup start and surely not my last! I did everything almost exactly the way I wanted it executed. I stayed relaxed, Skied relaxed, and skied techniquely well. I didn't crack the top 30, but I did end up 4th Canadian, one of my better results of the year. Overall I can honestly say that my firstr world cup was a success.
Well I can finally sit down on "My" couch back home in Squamish B.C. It has been almost 3 full months since being here (unless you count my less than 12 hour stop over in mid Dec!) It feels good!!! although I am soon jumping back in the car to drive to Seattle to fly to Madison, Wisconson(SP?) for 2 supertour races. After those races I will return back to the Callaghan Valley to resume training until Western Canadian Championships, in La Ronge, Sask. A first for racing there for me!
I promise from now on I will keep you updated on a more regular basis!!!

Chris

No comments: