Monday, December 31, 2007

LOST!!!

So I receive a phone call this evening while sipping a glass of wine with the Inn keepers, "Hi there I am Constable. so-and so, I am calling to inform you your bag has been reported stolen from the Air Carrier Desk"

Ouch! my duffel bag with what I soon tallied up to be well over $5000.00 of equipment, clothes and basically everything I own...gone. So if anyone knows any loop holes in the system please feel free to email me help @ chriswerrell@gmail.com fortunately I have a great friend, Brian Mckeever who is sending out some emergency clothes for me to get by!!!

Despite missing all that stuff I am in good spirits and still looking forward to the races to come! thanks to all that reads and keep up with me just thought you might like to know that little tidbit of info.

until next time! take care ! I'll keep you updated on my lost bag!


Chris

No comments: