Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Westerns...A No Go...

With some discussions with both of my coaches I have decided to forgo Westerns In Canmore due to the fact I just got over a vicious Flu! and have been dealing with my back injury. I can honestly say that I have not ever been that scared during a sickness...I was barely sleeping at night and sleeping all day. It was really tough with a migrane for 2.5 days and a had that felt horrible. The good news is I just have a slight residual sore throat and my energy has not taken to much of a hit. I have also had the chance to get into the Sage Sports Institue in Kamloops here which was great! I am now headed for some more tests and some extensive physio! The doctors have been very thorough, and concerned with this. So from here I will head back to Squamish sometime next week for some final preparations before we head to National Championships in Duntroon, Ontario. Am I excited for this trip?? Yes, I am! I am hoping i can finally get a hold on my injury and finish the year out strong! I went for an easy ski yesterday and it felt so nice to finally get back out on skis again! So some exciting news for me....I guess as well as all of you..I will have my new website up and running possibly as early as the end of today! I will be making minor tweaks to it but I think I have it almost where I want it! anyway I would appreciate lots of feedback and suggestions from everyone about the content, features or whatever you think! Please feel free to let me know if there is something there you would like to see if its not there!

anyway I am going to head out for another ski this morning and see if I can't start to whip myself back into shape!


until next time, Keep em pointed straight!


C

No comments: