Sunday, November 18, 2007

My apologies to everyone! I have been really bad with keeping up with my updates.
The past 10 days have been super busy, I left Squamish for silver star mountain for the annual BC Ski team early on-snow camp which went quite well despite the lack of snow. I put in some solid hours with 3 intensities and alot of ski testing! After the camp I moved up into a house with the X-C.com racing team and spent a few days with them also testing skis and putting in some more hours. Friday morning I packed my car and headed out bright and early for Canmore Ab, my previous home, and residence to beautiful girlfriend and National Ski team member/Olympion, Amanda Ammar.
We have spent the last few days skiing the morraine lake road in Lake Louise. Monday morning we are heading to Golden, BC to spend a few days skiing their trails and race a timetrial. From there I head back to Canmore until the 26th, from there I shoot over to silverstar for the Season openers (Canmore was suppost to be the openers this comining weekend but postponed 2 weeks due to lack of snow).
Until next time....


Chris

1 comment:

Kris Jane said...

Good luck with your training! Be sure to stop by the Sunflower Bakery cafe while you're in Squamish!