Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's On!

It is official I got the phone call a day ago! I have a World Cup start, I will be starting the Classic Sprint on Jan 16th. I am currently spending a few days in Kamloops with Shilo to clear my head and get some Awesome skiing in here! I head back to Squamish on sunday morning for on eof the biggest events of the year, Gunnar Jackson Caldwell's 5th Birthday party!!!! Sorry to announce that everyone can't come, It was hard enough just to get my invitation!!! haha!


We will see ya on the start line...World Cup style!


C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, Mike Norton here, we have met a couple times in the past at various races in canmore. I couldnt find an e-mail address for you but did find your blog. i'll get to the point. Im looking for a skier to join a very strong relay team to compeate in the Snow to Surf. Check it out at www.snowtosurf.com Your coach has done it a couple times, she can give you some details. let me know if your interested, send me your e-mail address, Im at mnorton@coda.ca, Your accomadation on the Island would be covered and i could give you a ride from Squamish or Whistler. talk to you later.
Mike