Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Well I am happy to report that after an agonizing 8 days of no training I am BACK!!!! I had a great ski today at the Callaghan Valley Nordic Center. Sam, Alistair and I headed up there bright and early at 7 am....ya ouch....Anyway the skiing there is only snowmobile packed at the moment but they are expecting more snow by Tuesday....from the forecast I would say rain...Even though I hope for snow!!!!! Well I had some great downtime in Kamloops, even though I was sick but I think it was the perfect thing for me to do with the situation I was dealing with. It was tough being sick and not able to train...especially 2 weeks from the season openers at Sovereign Lakes. I had some great distractions and had some excellently needed Chilaxin' time!!!
In the next two weeks I will find myself starting to fine tune my final preparations before the races begin. I will have to alter things just a little bit from the original plan, due to getting sick, but I am confident things are going to go great for me! Well at least I hope so....haha. Anyway I should think about heading to bed....

Cheers!


C

No comments: