Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skiing and Dryland to Rossland

Greetings!
well as I had said we had a great on snow camp in early june and transitioned into dryland as our grooming resources ran out. Hard to believe the image below was june 5th!!! With volume and intensity it made for such a great camp! the team bonding was also a great aspect of the camp with most people starting to arrive to the team.


As I sit in this old fire hall- turned coffee shop; in Rossland. I realize that this past month, still not over yet has been incredibly busy! Skiing the first week, V02 max testing, which was promising but still not my best show(put out some good numbers, around last july's fitness level) traveling to Rossland for fellow skiers wedding, George Grey and his beautiful wife Lesley, WOW did she look stunning! To working on some outreach with the local club, Blackjack. If that sounds busy, I still am attending the outreach camp in Peachland with a big group of BC skiers! it is going to feel good to get home and kick it for a week before heading to the Haig glacier with the BC ski team. oh yeah I forgot to mention the coaching course I also snuck in there!

Anyhow... Things seem to be going fairly well for me, Zach is over in Austria now picking out a ton! of skis, some of which will be included in my new fleet! Exciting! its like Christmas! except with a massive bill attached! 6-8 pairs adds up very fast!!!

Anyway I will leave you with one last pic, a little eye candy for the ladies....Kidding, Sam caught me goofing around!



Until next time!

C

No comments: