Wednesday, June 4, 2008

back to work

Some may argue this post title...but the way I treat my training is the same most may treat as a job. I wake up early in the morning, head out to work on my first task, my morning workout. I then come back home and re-fuel and take a nap. I often train upwards of 2.5 hours in the morning at a decent pace!. After nap time I head out for a recovery workout to get some blood flowing to help my muscles recover from the morning efforts. After my afternoon workout I return home to stretch...very important for me, I am very injury prone!!!! after my shower I then begin to prepare diner...not macaroni and cheese!!! I usually will head to the store, a 5 minute walk, to buy some fresh vegetables and some delicious looking meat! Now this might sound like a walk in the park but it takes alot of planning to keep to such a strict regime. This is why I am so greatful to all you amazing people out there who support me and help me financially!!! without you I would not be able to be doing what I am doing! right now I am back in Squamish lucky enough to be skiing on more than amazing skiing! VANOC has donated some grooming time to us which has made for some unbelievable training days! I will try to adds some pictures if i can get some I have an intensity session scheduled for tomorrow. Well looks like detroit has just won the cup! sorry just watching the game!
until next time!


Chris

No comments: