Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nationals Re-cap

Hey everyone!
so as many of you may have seen I finished 38th in the sprint. very disappointing for me. The field this year was tough, only 11 canadians in the top 30. As for the 50 km i was 13 km in and had stopped to scrape the ice off my skis for the 6th time. By this point I was probably already about 6 + minutes back. I decided to pull the plug. very embarassing, but I should have not been that far out that early. Just to add to that I woke up the next morning with a full on stuffed nose and sore throat. No wonder my body felt so crappy the morning of the race. ah well, now that the season nis over I will take a few down days before a year end meeting and then decided on the game plan for next year. Thanks so much to all my sponsors who have helped me out this year! also thanks to all the individuals out there! Couldn't have done it without ya!!!

Chris

No comments: